MULTIROTOR is an exciting Unmanned Aerials Systems (UAS, “drones”) startup, specializing in commercial applications for various industrial and governmental tasks. The rapidly expanding field of applications of our systems cover a variety of areas such as aerial land surveying, site security, public safety and asset inspection.
To expand our team, we are currently looking for an Application Developer (m/f) to develop our software portfolio for commercial UAS applications.
Contribute to the design and development of mission planning application software, waypoint programming and autonomous UAS configuration
- Further development of tools / plugins for data analysis and georeferencing
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of a software deployment system
- Independent work and implementation of system specifications both in a team and in individual projects
- Creation of documentation
- Very good know-how in C # / C ++ / .NET
- Experience in the development of application software and databases
- Development skills for popular platforms, especially Microsoft Windows (iOS and Android are an advantage)
- Knowledge of low-level programming (embedded systems) is a plus
- Studies of computer science, geodesy or comparable education with corresponding programming experience
- Practical experience in land surveying is an advantage
- High self-motivation and willingness to perform
- Proficiency in both spoken and written German
What we offer you:
- The chance to implement your ideas in a highly innovative and highly flexible environment
- A competitive salary
- Appreciation of your performance as part of a dynamic team
- A great working culture in a friendly, collegial environment
- Opportunities for participation, with plenty of room for initiative and responsibility
- Valuable experience and the opportunity to engage in one of the most exciting new technology trends
Brieselang is located 17 km west of Berlin-Spandau (30 km from Berlin-Mitte) and is easily reached by regional train (25 min from Berlin-Charlottenburg, 40 min from Berlin-Friedrichstraße).